For the adrenaline junkie in the family.
When the North and South Forks of the Skykomish come together they create one of the best single day whitewater experiences the world has to offer. Under the iconic Mount’s Index and Persius it’s an adrenaline packed thrill ride as the river crashes down through boulders bigger than a house, but be careful, there’s always the possibility of a big spill!
location: skykomish RiveR - Gold Bar, WA
PRICE: ADULT $120.00
There will be no under 12 admittances to this trip due to the nature of the whitewater.
Length: 3 hours
WHAT TO BRING:
- Wetsuits and splash jackets
- Helmets (required on Class III, IV and V trips)
- Life jackets and paddles
- Lots of bad jokes and good vibes
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND:
- Wear fleece and/or quick-dry clothing (no cotton for the river)
- Towels to dry off after rafting
- Cash to tip your guide and/or to purchase retail gear, snacks or memorabilia at our retail shop
- Waterproof Sunscreen
- Sunglasses with croakies