Ever dreamed of a relaxing day on the water.
The Upper South Fork Skykomish is the quintessential scenic river float on a calm, mellow river through the Temperate Rainforest of Western Washington, with the majesty of the Cascade’s snow capped peaks towering overhead. An experience that is perfect for anyone of any age that is looking to get out and see the beauty of this valley from it’s core without any of the high adventure thrills and spills that come with our whitewater tours!
location: skykomish RiveR - Gold Bar, WA
PRICE: ADULT $80.00 Child $70.00
Children prices are for children under the age of 12.
Length: 3 hours
WHAT TO BRING:
- Wetsuits and splash jackets
- Helmets (required on Class III and IV trips)
- Life jackets and paddles
- Lots of bad jokes and good vibes
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND:
- Wear fleece and/or quick-dry clothing (no cotton for the river)
- Towels to dry off after rafting
- Cash to tip your guide and/or to purchase retail gear, snacks or memorabilia at our retail shop
- Waterproof Sunscreen
- Sunglasses with croakies